Skip to content
- We’re experts in camping and make it easy for you to have a relaxing, exciting and enjoyable time – with the odd surprise thrown in! We do enjoy the craft sessions adults or children are welcome to join us during the school holidays . Kev will guide you to make your own wooden rustic box.
- During the school holidays there are no hidden costs: firewood, communal showers and your own compost loo at the pitch, parking, biodegradable soaps are included. Locally produced charcoal, fresh eggs from the farm are available to buy. Pizza night (weather & numbers permitting) , please help yourselves from our herb garden.
- There’s loads to do on site, self guided, so no need to drive around every day getting into traffic jams, struggling to park, paying large entry or car parking fees. Walk our nature trail. Have a game of pool or darts in the campers barn there are also lots of board games to borrow. Outside the campers barn is also where the information board is check it out to find out whats going on while you are here.
- It is a real Eco Holiday – low impact and thoughtful. We take pride in the quality of of facilities; our structures are all designed and made by us from sustainable and recycled materials and even the most squeamish are happy to use our luxury compost toilet! and wonderful shower with a view. We also have an IBC shower unit carefully repurposed by Kev.
- You can get up real close to nature by staying in a private nature reserve – watch wildlife from your tent and add sightings to our blog.
- Take a techno detox – turn off phones, leave the iPad at home and enjoy the sounds of nature instead. (if this terrifies you we do have charging points in the campers barn where you are welcome to charge up your devises) We passed as a safe site for people who suffer with “electromagnetic hypersensitivity” or EHS. The fresh air, miles and miles away from polluted urban areas and busy roads.
- You can get inspired: learn about sustainable living, learn a new skill, learn about nature and wildlife. We have bat detectors and can take a group out to hear the bats who live on our farm.
- You can make new friends with fellow like-minded campers.
- We are in a really sheltered location – quite rare for the wild and windy county of Pembrokeshire! Coastal campsites get battered or even flattened when the wind gets up but we are yet to have any tent casualties!