A real eco campsite with fair ethics – low impact and thoughtful, with no hidden costs
We are only open during school holidays for camping. All of the following is included in your stay here at Into The Sticks. (please check with us for dates) £360 for 2 adults for one week, £12.50 for extra adults, £5 for kids 4-16, under 4 free. £12 for your yearly membership to the Greener Camping Club
- free parking
- on arrival your camping equipment will be delivered to your pitch by quad bike and trailer
- a large mown pitch with no restrictions on pup tents gazebos and windbreaks.
- a composting toilet, a rustic table with 2 benches, fire pit with tripod bbq grill and cooking pan one crate of wood each night, washing up stand with bowl and drainer all eco washing up products
- just 8 pitches on our 22 acre nature reserve
You have free use of…
- campers barn where you will find 2 fridge/freezers, charging point for small devices etc
- pool table (50p to play), dart board, honesty shop, games to borrow, nature table and help yourself to craft box
- 3 km of nature trail with a map to take with you from the nature table
: animal feeding
:pizza and jacket potato evenings
:an evening listening for bats walking the 3 km nature trail
- animal feeding at 9am (parental supervision is required to get close to the animals) we collect the eggs which are for sale in the shop
- each family can make a rustic wooden craft item
- every child can have fun at a craft session
- join us on the bat walk at dust on Wednesday evening where each family can use a bat detector to hear our local bats
- make your own pizza on Monday evening. We supply dough, sauce and cheese you need to top with your choice of toppings. On Fridays we cook loads of jacket potatoes and have cheese and beans too.
There are two gas fired showers. We have a Natsol composting toilet, ladies wee only loo and mens urinal, hand washing station and outdoor washing up area with a fantastic view! All eco products are included for washing up and showering. High quality off grid facilities are designed and built by ourselves using local, sustainable and reclaimed materials. The natural environment is at the heart of everything we do. For more information of what we do please visit our social media pages where we make frequent postings.
With the whole of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path National Trail within an hour’s drive, more than 25 cracking beaches within a 20 minute drive and the Preseli Mountains also on our doorstep we are in a perfect location for all outdoor activities.
Perfect for a technology detox – simply explore the 22 acre site with our three kilometre trail of paths, get inspired, watch wildlife, listen to birdsong, enjoy stunning sunsets and relax around your campfire under truly dark skies.
Remote feeling with no visible signs of the modern world but only a mile from the local village with full range of shops and services this site is perfect for families, couples, nature lovers, hikers, cyclists and those travelling by public transport who want to escape the crowds. Enjoy minimalist luxury on site – everything you need for a great holiday without any fuss.
“Wow! What a fantastic site – peaceful, hidden and unspoilt. A real wildlife haven.”
Nathan Walton, Wildlife Trust Officer, Pembrokeshire
As we are in such a special location we operate as a members only Certificated Campsite under The Greener Camping Club which means that we meet their strict criteria for environmental sustainability. We care a lot about the environment so we do what we can to offer a real eco holiday for our campers – see our environmental policy.
Camp in a stunning secluded private nature reserve teeming with wildlife set within our organic smallholding near the coast in West Wales. Just a handful of tent-only pitches and a unique off-grid Tiny Home tucked away in 22 beautiful acres including the Western Cleddau river, woodland, meadow, thicket, streams and marsh – partly designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest and Special Area of Conservation. Breathe in the fresh air, turn off your gadgets and enjoy the peace and quiet! Please note there is no fishing permitted on the Western Cleddau river as this is a protected stretch of the river.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram