“I’ll definitely return as this is exactly what I like in a site: no cars, no loud music, no hook ups or overcrowding. Just the feeling you’ve left the rest of the world behind yet within easy reach of local amenities”
Choose from 8 pitches spread out in our private nature reserve – near the river, stream, woods or in the open meadow, each with its own charm and a good degree of privacy. With 14 acres to explore at your leisure you are guaranteed to find peace, tranquility and inspiration.
Whole site bookings? – We don’t do whole site bookings.
Other wonderful land creatures include Badgers, Fox’s and slow worms whilst to the sky we have Owls, Bats and Red Kites.
We will be updating our wildlife sightings throughout the season so watch this space!
Each camping pitch has the following:
- Large level area for pitching tents/shelters
- Campfire pit with dry firewood free of charge
- Rustic picnic table and benches
- Information pack about the site can be found in the campers barn where there is also information on local area and attractions and discount vouchers for wildlife boat trips and adventure activities
Covered camp kitchen/washing up area (eco-friendly washing up liquid provided)
- Luxury Natsol dry toilet
- Hot shower (eco-friendly soap and shampoo provided free of charge)
- Indoor barn space for games and relaxing
- Honesty tuck shop
- Pick your own herbs
- Fun interactive recycling area
There is so much to do here you don’t need to go driving off each day looking for things to do, you might not even need to leave the farm! From simply soaking up the relaxing atmosphere and watching wildlife to going for walks or something more active we have plenty to keep you occupied.
- Explore 2.5km of nature trail around the farm
- Get cosy in our campers’ barn
- Find a quiet spot to put up your hammock
- Build dens out of natural materials
- Check out the latest wildlife sightings
- Photography or animal tracking
- Enjoy dark star filled skies with the Milky Way right over your head
- Join in with our weekly communal wood fired pizza nights. A night to make your own pizza! We provide dough, tomato sauce and cheese – bring your extra toppings! (£5 per head) during the main summer months (weather permitting)
- Take one of the footpaths or bridleways leading
from the farm across neighbouring ancient woodland and farmland. Perhaps try to find the old ruined mills down the valley or the ruined farm up the valley…
- Walk or cycle to the top of our lane where there is a large playing field with footy pitch, adventure playground and kids’ swings etc. Or venture a little further to the tennis courts, shops, newsagents and pubs.
Further afield there is the famous wild Pembrokeshire coastline with stunning clean beaches and clear water, the UK’s smallest city St Davids with it’s breathtaking cathedral, quaint shops and excellent National Park Gallery, numerous castles, forts, megalithic monuments and other tourist attractions detailed in our camper’s information packs. Take advantage of our discount vouchers for local activities including wildlife boat trips and adventure activities.
For the more intrepid we have hidden locations on site where you can take a bivvi bag or hammock and sleep out for a night under the stars listening to the river and nocturnal creatures.
Please check the booking calendar on the right and check prices and availability.
Fresh – Organic – Seasonal – Local
Freshly laid organic eggs from our flock of hens available daily. Join us on our rounds to collect the eggs if you wish.
We grow seasonal organic fruit and veg in our farm we can share with you!
‘pick your own’ herb bed.
The local village 1 mile away offers a butcher selling almost 100% local meat, three small grocery stores, a 4* pub/restaurant and a fish and chip shop – the winner of All Wales Takeaway of the Year 2016 (who use locally grown spuds).
24 hour honesty shop for guests stocked with emergency camping munchies at competitive prices.