“I’ll definitely return as this is exactly what I like in a site: no cars, no loud music, no hook ups or overcrowding. Just the feeling you’ve left the rest of the world behind yet within easy reach of local amenities”
Choose from 8 pitches spread out in our private nature reserve – near the river, stream, woods or in the open meadow, each with its own charm and a good degree of privacy. With 14 acres to explore at your leisure you are guaranteed to find peace, tranquility and inspiration.
Whole site bookings available – please enquire if you have a number of families interested.
Each camping pitch has the following:
- large level area for pitching tents/shelters
- campfire pit with dry firewood free of charge
- rustic picnic table and benches
- information pack about the site, local area and attractions and discount vouchers for wildlife boat trips and adventure activities
Available on site are the following shared facilities:
covered camp kitchen/washing up area (eco-friendly washing up liquid provided)
- luxury Natsol dry toilet
- hot shower (eco-friendly soap and shampoo provided free of charge)
- indoor space for games/relaxing/cooking in wet weather
- tuck shop
- pick your own herbs
- Fun interactive recycling area
There is so much to do here you don’t need to go driving off each day looking for things to do, you might not even need to leave the farm! From simply soaking up the relaxing atmosphere and watching wildlife to going for walks or something more active we have plenty to keep you occupied.
- Explore 2.5km of nature trail around the farm
- Get cosy in our campers’ barn
- Go fishing -bring your own rod and tackle and find a spot on the river bank
Find a quiet spot to put up your hammock
- Build dens out of natural materials
- Play Pooh Sticks
- Check out the latest wildlife sightings, try some wildlife photography or animal tracking
- Enjoy dark star filled skies with the Milky Way right over your head
- Join in with our weekly communal wood fired pizza nights (a small charge of £5 per head to cover our costs and time)
- Take one of the footpaths or bridleways leading from the farm across neighbouring ancient woodland and farmland. Perhaps try to find the old ruined mills down the valley or the ruined farm up the valley..
- Walk or cycle (bikes available free of charge) to the top of our lane where there is a large playing field with footy pitch, adventure playground and kids’ swings etc. Or venture a little further to the tennis courts, shops, newsagents and pubs.
Further afield there is the famous wild Pembrokeshire coastline with stunning clean beaches and clear water, the UK’s smallest city St Davids with it’s breathtaking cathedral, quaint shops and excellent National Park Gallery, numerous castles, forts, megalithic monuments and other tourist attractions detailed in our camper’s information packs. Take advantage of our discount vouchers for local activities including wildlife boat trips and adventure activities.
For the more intrepid we have hidden locations on site where you can take a bivvi bag or hammock and sleep out for a night under the stars listening to the river and nocturnal creatures.
Check the booking calendar on the right and check prices and availability.