Better than glamping!
Stay in a real off-grid Tiny Home. Designed and built by us our hut was our permanent residence for over 3 years. Praised by Lloyd Khan on his Shelter Blog and featured in the book “Tiny Homes made from Reclaimed Materials” our hut is now tucked away in a private tranquil spot overlooking our nature reserve and with extensive views down the peaceful wooded valley in our little corner of Pembrokeshire, undisturbed by the rest of the campsite.
Staying in the hut is like living in a wildlife hide; in the 3 years we lived in it we watched otters, badgers, kingfishers and foxes just doing their thing less than 10 metres from the French windows!
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication” – Leonardo de Vinci
This unique hut, the only one of its kind available to rent in the UK, has the following features:
- High quality super-king sized bed including bedding
- Fully off-grid solar electrics including lights, pumped water, 240V power socket and USB charger
- Cosy woodburner with kindling and logs provided
- All round sheep’s wool insulation
- Light, airy and spacious
- French doors, stable door and lots of windows all with black-out blinds
- Loads of storage space and hanging wardrobe
- Outside deck, seating and fire pit (firewood provided)
- Fully stocked kitchen and covered outside cooking area
- Private tree-bog toilet
- Books, local maps and games
On arrival you will be greeted with a hamper of fresh organic produce grown on our smallholding
Available for week long bookings or short breaks minimum 3 nights. See Prices and Availability.